About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am from Hawaii and I love makeup and music. I do makeup reviews, hauls and much more! Please check out my blog and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW my instagram @krzy4beauty I take request and I questions also. If you have any comments post them up. Thank you, please enjoy^__^

Monday, November 25, 2013

Drugstore Makeup favorites!!

All of my favorite makeup in each category!  

I used ONLY drugstore products in this favorites review.  This is my own opinion on my favorites(:  Enjoy!
1.  face powder:
-Cover girl clean oil control pressed powder/Rimmel stay matte pressed powder.
-Both of these are my favorite when it comes to face powder.  I feel that both of these keep my face matte throughout the  day.  It also helps keep my oil controlled. They both feel really light on the face without it being heavy and cakey.

2.  foundation:
-Maybelline fit me shine free foundation stick.
-This has to be my all time favorite foundation!  I never liked maybelline's fit me foundation but this stick foundation works wonders for me.  I just wish the lasting power was longer but overall this does not break me out.  It stays matte throughout the day since it has mattifying powers.  The feel of this is very light and dries to a powder finish.  It also covers pretty well to my liking.  But if you have alot of acne or scars I suggest using a concealer.

3.  bronzer:
-NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder.
-This bronzer matches my skin great and it is matte.  It contoures my face well without it being orangey for my skin tone.  It is also very blendable and easy to work with.

4.  blush:
-Elf contouring blush&bronzer.
-This elf conpact has both a blush and a bronzer but I really like the blush because it is very natural and not a too heavy blush to work with.  It doesnt have too much glitter particles which makes the finish nice.

5.  eyeshadow:
-Wet n wild coloricon eyeshadows.
-I am in love with wet n wilds eyeshadows.  Their eyeshadows are very pigmented and they last long with an eye primer.  It doesnt matter which of the palettes from wet n wild, but I like all of them!  The colors are vibrant and I think they match up to high end shadows pretty well.

6.  lipgloss:
-Maybelline elixir lipgloss.
-This is the new lipgloss' from maybelline.  Everyone has been raving about them and I am not a lipgloss person.  But, this really caught my attention since the packaging is cute and sleek.  When I tried it the formula is really thick.  But when it sets the texture isnt to heavy and it is not sticky.  The pigmentation is great and it is also waterproof.

7.  lipbalm:
-Walgreens watermelon lipbalm.
-Walgreens made there own dupe of the EOS lipbalms.  I really liked the EOS lipbalms.  However when I came across this lipbalm I really liked it.  I love watermelon and when I tried it, it smelled great and it is really cute!  Just like the EOS lipbalms, the packaging is shaped like a ball and the lipbalm is kind of shaped into a ball too.  

8.  lipstick:
-Maybelline color whisper lipstick.
-The maybelline color whispers lipstick has a sleek container.  The pigmentation is great and it is very hydrating.  It can be worn with a light coverage or a heavy coverage.  

9.  mascara:
-Maybelline the falsies volumizing express waterproof mascara.
-This mascara was one of my very forst mascaras and I still really like this.  It holds and seperates my lashes well.  It is also waterproof so it last quite a while and hard to take off.  There is no fallout for me either.

10.  eyeshadow primer:
-Wet n wild fergie eyeshadow primer.
-I have very oily lids and this primer is awesome!  I usually use too faced insurance and this compares to just as good or even better than that!  I wish i got the neutral primer, but I got the shimmery one.  I dont mind for shimmery things but I still like it since it makes a good highlighting color for your eyelids.  It really brightens up your eye.

11.  face primer:
-Maybelline instant age rewind skin transformer primer.
-I hardly use face primer.  But when I do, I use this primer and it keeps my makeup staying on longer than when I dont use it.  It is easy to blend and it creates a smooth canvas on your face.  It makes your face feeling smooth and soft.  

12.  eyeliner:
-Maybelline eyestudio cream eyeliner/revlon colorstay liquid liner.
-I have 2 favorite eyeliners because sometimes I like to use gel or liquid.  For more eventful or special outings I like to use gel since it has a more bold look.  I use liquid on a day to day basis.  The maybelline gel eyeliner is easy to apply and it doesnt crease on me.  It is very pigmented and the packaging doesnt dry  out the product.  The revlon liquid liner has a felt tip and at first I wasnt use to using this.  But after some practice it got easier.  It last throughout the day and it isnt too bold for an everyday look.

Check out my instagram @krzy4beauty
And follow me on blogger(:

No comments:

Post a Comment