About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am from Hawaii and I love makeup and music. I do makeup reviews, hauls and much more! Please check out my blog and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW my instagram @krzy4beauty I take request and I questions also. If you have any comments post them up. Thank you, please enjoy^__^

Monday, November 18, 2013

NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder

NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in 720A sunny
0.33oz/9.4g
Cost: $4
 
Love bronzer or that sun kissed look??  Then try this very affordable drugstore bronzer by NYC.  This is a very popular bronzer that many people rave about because it is affordable and it is a great product.  This NYC bronzer is great for an everyday look.  It is very natural and gives a nice subtle glow to your face.  The pigmentation is great and it does not over do the look.  It is easy to blend and it is buildable.  So if you like something that is natural or you are someone who is just starting to use makeup then try this product out(:
 
 
  • Ingredients
  • Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

    Benefits

    -Sun-kissed yet natural look year round without the damaging effects of the sun
    -Glides easily for sheer effect
    -Adds a tanned look in seconds
    -Can be worn alone or over makeup
    -Dermatologist tested

    Key Ingredients

    -A blend of micronized pigments and silica for smooth application
    -Kaolin to minimize pores and lines
    -Natural mineral powders
     
     
    Overall, this is my go to everyday bronzer.  Looking at the benefits, it does add a "natural look year round without the damaging effects of the sun".  It also glides easily and it gives your face a nice tanned look.
     
     
    *top view*
     
    *back view*


    *bronzer*

    I really like this bronzer as it matches my skin tone very well and blends nicely.  It is not too dark or light for my skin and it gives it a nice bronzey look.  I like to use it right in the hollows of my cheeks to give my cheek bones a little definition.  You can also use this to contour your nose and sides of your forehead.


    *mirror and bronzer*

    I like how this product comes with a mirror so it makes this a very compact and easy item to travel with.  This conpact even has a 'snapping' sound when it closes.
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment