About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am from Hawaii and I love makeup and music. I do makeup reviews, hauls and much more! Please check out my blog and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW my instagram @krzy4beauty I take request and I questions also. If you have any comments post them up. Thank you, please enjoy^__^

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

profusion perfect 10 palette

Profusion perfect 10 palettes in bare and smokey
Price: $5

These are the profusion eyeshadow palettes in bare and smokey.  They ech have 10 eyeshadows in them and they are both $5.  I found then at Walgreens.  When opened the shadows look very similar to the urban decay naked palettes.  
The eyeshadows are pretty good sized.  It comes with a mirror along with a double sided shadow applicator and a black eyeliner pencil.  When opened it has a plastic covering.  Be very careful though!  I cut myself a little when I tried to the the covering off because it has some sticky stuff to hold the plastic covering on the palette...  so just be careful.  
I provided swatches and even a dupe list compared to the urban decay naked palette.  My favorite would have to be the smokey palette because out of these two that one is the most pigmented and the colors are pretty!  Keep reading(:

*palette packaging*
bare palette 10 eyeshadows

The packaging is very sleek and it has a nice design on it.  

*full view*

*10 eyeshadows*

*full swatch*

i swatched the 10 eyeshadows here to see all of them together.  The shimmery shadows are more pigmented than the matte shadows as you can see.

*close view*
1st 5 swatches

I did close ups to show the pigmentation of these better.  The golds look very similar in color.

*close view*
last 5 swatches

*full packaging*
smokey palette 10 eyeshadows

The palette is the same as the bare palette just different color.

*full view*

Comes with a mirror with the shadow applicator and eyeliner.

*close up of eyeshadows*

10 eyeshadows

*all 10 swatches*

full look of the 10 eyeshadows.  As you can see these are super pigmented compared to the bare palette.

*close up swatches*
1st 5 swatches

The colors are pretty and pigmented!  This is my favorite palette out of these two(:

*close up*
last 5 swatches

*dupes*
compared to the urban decay naked palette!  (Sorry not my picture)

Maybe I will do swatches on the dupes so you can see how close the colors are. So keep posted!

*double ended shadow applicator*

This is the double sided shadow applicator.  I probably wont be using it.  But, it is soft and feels like it would be gentle on your eyes.

*black eyeliner pencil*

This black eyeliner pencil looks like a generic eyeliner pencil.  It glides on easy. It swatches a little patchy though.  When I tried washing this off with only water it budged a little so it is kind of water proof.  With soap it came off almost completely.
 
*swatch of eyeliner*

Overall I really like these palettes!  And for the price of $5 it is worth it.  If you dont want to spend $50 on the urban decay naked palettes then these are pretty good(:  The shadows are very similar in color.  But I would say the urban decay shadows are alot smoother and pigmented.  But these will do just fine as well.  I would recommend this for anyone!  Even if you are into the high end makeup, you should really try this out.

Rate: 4.8/5



No comments:

Post a Comment