About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am from Hawaii and I love makeup and music. I do makeup reviews, hauls and much more! Please check out my blog and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW my instagram @krzy4beauty I take request and I questions also. If you have any comments post them up. Thank you, please enjoy^__^

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wet n wild coloricon bronzer

Wet n wild coloricon bronzer SPF 15 im 740 bikini contest.
0.46oz./13g
Cost: $4

*top view*

Wet n wild makes great products, so I wanted to try this bronzer out.  The packaging is HUGE!  For the price and the size, I couldnt pass on this.  First of all this bronzer has an SPF of 15 and when you look at the bronzer it looks very nice.  However, when applied it has a shimmer to it, which I dont really look for in a bronzer.  The packaging lid is also kind of flimzy like it isnt screwed in very good.  

*bronzer*

*back view*

*swatch*

This bronzer is very soft and velvety when applied.  It also blends super easy.  But, it has some shimmer in it and the color doesnt match my skin really well.  Its more of a dark and too warm of a color for my skin.  Since I dont really use this for contouring I like using this bronzer as a contour for my eyes.  It gives my eyes a good contour and depth which brings out a different 3D effect to my eyes.

*measurement*

For the price this bronzer is huge.  It is about 3 1/2in.

I wouldnt really recommend this unless you like a little glow into your bronzers and you have a warmer color undertone.

Rate: 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment