About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am from Hawaii and I love makeup and music. I do makeup reviews, hauls and much more! Please check out my blog and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW my instagram @krzy4beauty I take request and I questions also. If you have any comments post them up. Thank you, please enjoy^__^

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Elf contouring blush and bronzer compact

Elf contouring blush and bronzer in 83601 st.lucia
Price: $3

*elf compact*

This is the elf powdered blush and bronzer compact.  The packaging is very sleek and compact which is great for traveling with.  It looks similar to nars' blush and bronzer compact, which I heard is a dupe for that.  

*open view*

When opened it has a plastic protector to keep the product safe.  It also comes with a mirror which I really like.

*blush (left) and bronzer (right)*

So this compact comes with both the blush (left) and the bronzer (right).  

The blush is a nice light pink which is pigmented and has a few sparkles in it.  It adds a nice flush to the face.

The bronzer really matches my skin and is very similar to the NYC bronzer.  But i feel that this elf bronzer is a more warmer and deeper bronzey color compared to the NYC one.  

*swatches*

*measurement*

This compact is around 3 1/2in. which is great for traveling and on the go.

I highly recommend this product if you love blush and bronzers.  And especially if you want something that is on the go and compact.  This is a inexpensive and great product compared to the NARS blush and bronzer compact(:  

Rate: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment