About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am from Hawaii and I love makeup and music. I do makeup reviews, hauls and much more! Please check out my blog and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW my instagram @krzy4beauty I take request and I questions also. If you have any comments post them up. Thank you, please enjoy^__^

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hard candy fox in a box blush in hot flash

Hard candy fox in a box blush in hot flash.
5.6g/0.20oz
Price: $6

*top view*

This is a very affordable blush by hard candy.  The packaging is cute and it has a magnetic closer.  Some people say this is the dupe for the benefit box blush'.  I have not tried those so I wouldnt know but I thought why not try this product out.

*back view*

*blush*

This blush has 4 different shades of pink colors.  It comes with a brush that kind of broke since the brush hairs came out.  Anyways, you are suppose to mix all 4 blush' together.  It comes out to this nice pink color.  This blush is really pigmented so I suggest not to apply to much because you will look like a clown.  However, this blush is very blendable and gives a nice flush of color.

*whole blush and brush*

*swatch*

It has a nice pinky coral color and very few sparkles.

*measurement*

The blush box comes out to be about 2in.  

I would recommend this product for anyone who loves blush and any type of skin type.  I also think any color skin tone can pull this color blush off.  

Rate: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment